Monday, January 18, 2010

My Christian Rock Play List

My hubby told me about this great web site a long time ago. http://www.pandora.com

It generates music based on what you like. But here's my playlist of Christian rock favs. I have a lot of favs in general. It's like choosing children when people ask me what my favorite music is.

Anyways:

Super Chick (I like own almost every album)
Hawk Nelson (saw them in concert was totally awesome)
Relient K
Everyday Sunday
Chasen
Switchfoot (although doesn't consider themselves as Christian)

I mostly check the music out from library and play it in my car or at home when cleaning for background music.

It's a shame that where I live they don't play a whole lot of Christian rock. A lot of it is praise music, which I don't have a problem with but I think it's more appropriate for church or devotions. I think that there should be a variety anyway. Plus all the Christian stations are very Protestant. You sometimes have to turn off the radio when they start getting a little too over the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts. Thanks for sharing!