Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's Daddies Day!!

It's St. Patty's Day and Daddy's Day. Daddy has the day off from work and Mommy gets to finally get some me time. Yesterday, Daddy had the day off and got me time. Today Daddy gets the baby. I still have to feed him, but other than that. I get me time!!!!

I'm going to.... brown the meat for the chili, take a long bath, go shopping at the thrift store, get a hair cut, and buy stamps. And take a nap too if I can work that in. I find it's hard for me to sleep in the afternoon even when the baby sleeps. But I lay down and rest for a while. I suppose that helps.

So without much ado...I will go feed said baby and take a bath. Have a great day party people. I'm so excited. I haven't had me time since the baby's birth what like 6 weeks. The most I've gotten was the shower at night and the little blog time. So....

1 comment:

I love to read your thoughts. Thanks for sharing!