I have a list of must haves for having a baby and since little guy is sleeping...
1. cloth diapers and the snuggest size covers and cloth wipes- you want a variety of sizes and at least 6 covers for each size
2. clothes- in a variety of sizes. Fortunately we haven't had to buy any clothes and won't until he's a toddler
3. a swing- the bouncy seat is only good for having a place to sit him down while I eat. the swing puts him to sleep
4. changing table- my bed already has spit up on the sheets. I like the changing table
5. A good bath tub- ours can be used in double or single sinks or the actual bath tub it also has a hammock so I can bath him without hubby around
6. a swaddling blanket- great for keeping him asleep or calming him down
7. a womb bear or other white noise- keep him from screaming to loud and keeping asleep. speaking of it died last night I need to replace the batteries
8. a bassinet with extra sheets- took a while but now he sleeps in it. I just get tired of rocking him so sometimes I lay him next to me in the bed. That works just as well.
9. a bottle- for pumping or the supplemental formula
10. a diaper bag- for on the go
11. a car seat- for on the go
12. a sling- for on the go ease
13. a wrap- for housework and taking long walks
14. a nursing pillow and extra cover- I can't live without my boppy
15. a rocker or glidder- for consoling and putting to sleep
I can't think of anything else and he just woke up. Please feel free to include your own ideas.