Saturday, May 1, 2010

Congratulations!

Congratulations to MK over at Mama Kalila The not quite hippy....hippy mom. She had her baby boy Z early this morning her time. He weighed over 10 lbs! Wow!!

Read about it here.http://mamakalila.blogspot.com/2010/05/just-in-time.html

I, on the other hand, am raking spit up on my hair, holding a whiny baby, and watching one of my cats make strange noises over a fly. So I'll have to post something later.

Oh, MK quite blogging girl and get some sleep. (although that didn't happen for me for a couple of days either)

1 comment:

  1. Aww thanks! And yeah its kinda hard to sleep right now even though I know I should. At least when I'm on here I'm not up trying to do things I shouldn't lol. Enjoying my computer time w/ the baby :-D He just fell asleep on me again and I love it.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts. Thanks for sharing!