Thursday, June 24, 2010

Last Post of the Day

I'm going to bed but before I do I thought that I would let you know that I finally got around to posting a few of those blog buttons that I've been creating. You know, the one's with the quotes from the Bible. They look a little weird on my blog button page, but you can see which one you like pick it out. You can either grab the picture and upload it to your computer or you can use the pictures widget on blogger and paste the url listed. I plan on listing all the ones that look decent so far. Some of them are seasonal (like in the case of the magi one) and the majority show God's creation. There are a few exceptions. The church image for example. It's all a part of my evil scheme to get people to be more eco-friendly while praising God. Muhh hahaha....cough cough. Sorry just being silly.

Oh and please be kind. These are free for all to use. I don't want to have to take them down because somebody decided to use them to make money. And while I can't take credit for having taken each and every photo (some were taken by friends who if they want mentioned I will be happy to put credit where it is due). I can take credit for making them into buttons with the quotes. So enjoy!!

I'll post more as the week goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts. Thanks for sharing!