Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Love you books

We own All the Ways I Love You by Theresa Trinder. It was given to us by my MIL who recorded her voice reading the book. Every time you turn the page the light sensors will play that recording. The book is very cute and of course HB gets to hear his grammie's voice whenever he wants. This is especially nice since we live so far away. The only downer is that it's not a good bedtime book because it doesn't work properly in low lighting. The book is gender-less and age-less so you can read it to any child and you don't have to be their parent. So it's big bro/big sister, aunt, uncle, grandparent, etc friendly. From the pictures it's a big bear and little bear.

The other book that I love, but we don't own is Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney. I read it a lot to the children at the daycare. It's a big hit. It's gender-less and age-less too. I try to stick with those types of books especially if you have boys and girls and extended family.

What's your favorite "love you" book? It doesn't have to be a children's book. Leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Love You Forever. I bawl at the end everytime but its a wonderful book

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts. Thanks for sharing!