Saturday, August 28, 2010

Alternatives

Here is my list of discovered Chinese products and alternatives:

SleepyWrap is made in China. MobyWrap is made in Thailand.

ArmsReach, the number one maker of co-sleepers, makes their products in China. Baby Bunk Co-sleepers are made in Ohio.

Graco Pack-n-Play and basically every playyard is made in China. Alternatives are Kettle, which makes both a foldable and six-sided play yard is made in Romania. Northern States Industries makes a playyard that's made in the US. Both have wooden models. Northern States also makes baby gates.

Saftey 1st makes Chinese plastic plug covers. Kidco plug covers are made in Holland.

I've also discovered Toluene and Formaldehyde free finger nail polish. It's called Peacekeeper. It's made in the US.

I'll keep you posted as I discover more. It's a slow process looking for non-Chinese alternatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts. Thanks for sharing!