Saturday, November 6, 2010

Double Take

I recently read this article about how so many American made products aren't being made in American anymore. This includes things like men's major dress shirt manufacturers, no more tvs, and no more flatware. Sad

HB a couple of weeks ago started clapping his hands, but the biggest development has been him pulling himself up to standing in his crib. I was changing Happy at the time. Scared me to death. I told him to "sit down." Hubby ended up lowering the mattress and now if he pulls himself up the rail only comes up to his chest. He still doesn't like sitting and I imagine the reason for him pulling himself up was because he wanted me to get him out of the crib. But it's only a matter of time before he starts cruising around my coffee table (walking while holding on). *sigh* they grow up too fast.

Got through the week fine, but am naturally tired. Now I need to get off this darn computer and make a list of things to do today including a grocery list.

1 comment:

  1. Awww. Zavier tries to pull up, but has a really hard time doing it anywhere but on us (like on the bed or the chair with us). Jas caught him cruising in the pack n play, but he'd put him standing, he didn't do that by himself. Not sure how he moved though lol. He doesn't care for sitting either.. can do it, just doesn't like too.

    Will have to check out the article.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts. Thanks for sharing!