Friday, December 31, 2010
7 "Quick" Takes
1) I'm a ball of nerves because there is another drop-off/pick-up at my house again. I didn't want to be put in this position. I asked not to be, but... Last Monday, I was one. Except the dad's car wouldn't start so I had to pick-up three kids in my car. Problem. My car can only hold four people other than the driver which means with four kids one has to sit in the front seat. I have two airbags up front. And the oldest child is almost 10. All those warning signs says 12 and older. I didn't want to do it. Fortunately, the airbag didn't detect enough weight so it turned itself off. It was a small relief, but I don't want to be a pick-up/drop-off. Why can't people just get along?
2) It's freakin' cold around here. Like snow on the mountains cold and ice this morning on our side walk cold.
3) It rained all Wednesday night and yesterday until the afternoon. I wanted to take HB out to the park, but ended up futzing around.
4) Visited my old job yesterday. It was nice. Was offered my old job again. My two bosses are the only people that I know who work there now.
5) All my former kids have grown up. Some of them are in...kindergarten!
6) Plans for today: do a load of diapers when it warms up, maybe take HB to the mall because there's a kiddie area
7) Plans for tonight: curl up with a good book unless Hubby has ideas of his own