Thursday, December 9, 2010

Just because

Just because I have to be redundant. Alright not redundant more of a follower.

A - Age: too old

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: dishes...definitely the dishes.

D - Dog's name(s): don't have one, but my cat's are shade and starbuck.

E - Essential start your day item(s): hair tie...I can't stand the hair getting in my face.

F - Favorite color: it varies...lately I haven't got one.

G- Gold or Silver: silver

H - Height: 5'4"

I - Instruments you play: everything except guitar and a bunch of ethnomusical instruments...yes, everything. Although my major was in flute.

J - Job: I keep other people's kids.

K - Kids: HB-10 months

L - Living Arrangements: I live in a 936 sq ft condo with a baby, two cats, and my hubby.

M - Music you love: Anything...it usually varies...lately it's been jazzy Christmas carols

N - Nicknames: truthfully, I don't have one. My name's already short.

O - Overnight hospital stay, other than birth: I ended up having to stay a week in the hospital when I was three. Almost died. Found a miracle drug for me. Took it until age 7. Still don't have a name for it, but it involved my liver.

P - Pet Peeve: people using my stuff or moving my stuff without saying anything. bugs me. And yes, I know kids do that. There will be numerous talks about that.

Q - Quote from a movie: "I've developed an immunity to iocane powder." or "Hello, my name is Victor Montoya. You killed my father; prepare to die." -Princess Bride. Yes, I know, I'm a pacifist with a twisted sense for violently funny movies.

R - Right or left handed: Right.

S - Siblings: Younger brother. He's three years my junior and I remember his birth and even from before he was born. It's how I know how old I was in my own memories.

T - Time you wake up: depends...lately it's been about 6. Up for the day by 6 at least.

U - Underwear: I still have my preggo undies. And a bunch of undies with holes in them. I figure no one sees them and hubby doesn't want them on me anyway ;) so...my undies aren't pretty.

V - Vegetable you dislike: I'm not a big fan of cooked veggies. I will eat anything raw though. I'm weird.

W - Workout Style: I chase a toddler and hoist a baby around. And I did zumba for a while, but I'm working more these days so...

X-rays you've had: teeth and lungs...I think that's it.

Y - Yummy food you make: a lot of stuff...oddly hate cooking...more into the creating part...not into the work part.

Z - The best place to visit: ummm....I've been around the country. I guess the Grand Canyon maybe? I like travel, but nothing has made me go "wow" more than that place. It's a big scary if you are like me and have a fear of falling (not heights mind you...falling).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts. Thanks for sharing!