Saturday, December 18, 2010

Lots of Stuff

Hubby's back! Both HB and I were happy about this. HB has been especially happy to hang out with his daddy and be held by him and stuff. It's nice to be able to have another adult in the house. My best bud to talk to when awake.

Went to confession which was nice. It was in between a funeral and a Mass so it was loud and hard to pray, but I like Father so I'll live with the singing. He drug me in their first but was very kind hearted. He's Irish and has a borough accent. Glad to be able to go. Told him that I plan on going more regularly. I'm thinking once a month at least. But that of course depends on when I can get away.

Also went and saw some more Christmas lights. I will have to upload pics later because we're having company over. A friend of ours needs friends right now so...

But I thought that I would give you the update however brief. Probably will let you know more stuff as I think about it.

Hope your having a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Not the best weekend here, but better than the week... I'll call it a win lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As an American- I just love the Irish accent!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts. Thanks for sharing!