Sunday, December 26, 2010

On the 2nd Day of Christmas...

Today was low key. We went to Mass and it was half empty. I had predicted that would be the case.

We went to Target later for the "after" Christmas sales. Hubby found a garland for his twelve days of Christmas which we'll string up later and I went crazy with tissue paper, wrapping paper, and a wreath box. I bought some basic color wrapping paper that could work for anything. We also indulged and bought candy. It's all 1/2 off so we enjoyed ourselves.

Also for those of you who dread hanging out with your odd relatives on Christmas, I thought I'd share this video about Jesus's odd family. Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Oooo Thankyou for reminding me! I'm so dragging Jas to the store. Candy! I fell in love w/ the candy cane kisses.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts. Thanks for sharing!