Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Bible/Catechism Update

So far, I've been frustrated by the Catechism. Most of what I've been reading is very philosophical, which is hard on me. I'm more of a "present me with an idea and cold hard facts to back it up" kinda gal. The part I am reading is about God's call (ironic given today's reading) for man to believe his existence.

The Bible hasn't been difficult. But I know when I get to Leviticus and Numbers my eyes are going to cross.

So how has your reading been going? Leave a comment or link up. Please and thank you!


1 comment:

  1. I've been doing a modified Bible reading plan, because I've tried over the past 4 years to read through the Bible, and I end up focusing on just getting through it, that's how I think. So I'm taking small chunks and just journaling about them each day, thinking about them during the day. I'll read the catechism as soon as I find it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts. Thanks for sharing!