Monday, February 28, 2011

Things that have helped me get through pregnancy

Things that have helped me get through pregnancy


1. water and crackers- for nausea

2. bowls, trash cans, the toilet- for vomiting

3. baths- for hot flashes and that "I feel yucky" feeling

4. my maternity pillow- for sleep

5. the couch

6. Hubby

7. God

8. the doctor

9. ultrasounds

10. tennis balls- massages

11. books

12. blogging

13. family

14. friends

15. benadryl- for sleep and allergies

16. baby showers

17. mail

18. library

19. fans-both the electric and hand held kind (not the people kind)

20. my cats

21. a good pair of underwear (somehow they get tighter)

22. sheer willpower (I will get through this: next vomit, pain, etc)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts. Thanks for sharing!