Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hubby's Birthday

Today is Hubby's birthday and I haven't done anything. No so much as a card or cake. But he understands. It's not a milestone birthday, but still... Fortunately neither he nor I are big into holidays or birthdays really. He doesn't even bother to tell his friends that it's his birthday or that it's coming up.

So if you would please, give him a call, drop an e-mail, or leave a comment and I'll make sure he gets them.

Also Friday is his graduation. My plan is to show up with a bucket in tow and a pack of saltines. He thinks I'm nuts for trying, but I don't want to miss it. You only get your doctorate the first time once and I seriously doubt he's going to try to get another one. We'll see how it goes. I may end up standing near the bathroom and listening. *sigh* I know this is going to get better but I say that and I end up feeling worse. When is the dissipation going to start?

1 comment:

I love to read your thoughts. Thanks for sharing!