Monday, July 25, 2011

And the Winner is....

It said the result is 2. Is anyone else having problems with this thing? *sigh* and *grrr* Who's 2....MK congratulations!! I'll send you an e-mail shortly.

More Urggs....Blogger hates me too. *frustrated* Sorry, don't mean to rain on anyone's parade. I'm sure we've all had those nights where we sit down to do something and the darn thing isn't working right. Ahh well.


Baby!! Healthy Baby, who if you can tell, has to pee. No I'm not kidding. His little bladder was full. This is a side profile. His head is on the right with his arm over his face and on the left is his leg. All his body parts are there and working right. And yes, it's another boy. I'm going to have a testosterone filled house. Visions of multiple shopping trips in a week to feed teenage boys and their friends (because they always come in groups) are dancing in my head. Ah, well. My dad says I'm well prepared. I have a younger brother. Lots of practice there. Well at least I won't have to buy anything really as far as clothes and shoes because I've saved all that. (Please don't send me anything clothes wise. I got so many hand-me-downs that I ended up splitting some of it and giving it friends. If you want, buy HB clothes. He's 18 mo or 24 mo.)

Oh, well. I guess I'm in a sour mood. There will be little estrogen in my house I guess. One of my cousin's has 4 boys, no girls. She so wanted a girl. I'm not upset about no girl, but I guess you could say I'm a little peeved that the Big Cheese up there grants Hubby's requests for boys every stinkin' time. Come on, now. I'm the Catholic one. How does that work?

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Congratulations on Baby Boy #2. :) I thought I was having a second boy too, and when I first had my ultrasound (we didn't find out, but I *thought* I had seen that baby was a boy) I felt a tad sad because I figured that this may be my last baby, and I'd always wanted a girl. I wasn't disappointed that the baby was a boy, just disappointed that I wasn't having a girl, if that makes sense. But as time went on, the idea really grew on me, and I was totally excited about meeting the next baby boy. Well, as you know, my baby turned out to be a girl, and in fact, when she was first born, I had to get used to *that*, because then I was missing the little boy I had envisioned! We get an image in our minds, and it's normal to feel a little disappointment when reality isn't exactly what we pictured. But it's going to be so fun having 2 boys! And they will each LOVE having a brother, especially when they get older. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Like Tiffany said it's so hard not to get a picture in our heads of what it's going to be... I keep going back and forth (Sadie and her obsession with the baby being a girl doesn't help) and I'm really trying not to think anything at this point. Your two little boys are going to have so much fun together!

    And congratulations MK!

    When I use random.org it never copies and pastes correctly. It almost always 1 to 100 no matter what the second number was. It drives me a little crazy too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! And look at it this way.. boys are fun and so much easier than girls. I love my daughter and do hope for another someday (esp since I have all her old clothes lol) but there's a big part of me that keeps thinking Jas is right and more boys would be so much easier lol.

    And thanks! Excited, I love those Amazon cards :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts. Thanks for sharing!