This baby is so different from HB. I can feel movement (like as in started a couple of weeks ago) and this child is super active (even the ob said that because he/she kept moving while getting a heart beat). I'm afraid this is going to be a big baby. I already look like I'm further along than I was with HB (does that make sense?).
Anyway on July 25 (one week from today), we'll theoretically learn the gender. I say theoretically because some babies move around or place themselves in hard-to-tell positions. So for the fun of it, I thought that I would host a give away. Details....
Prize: 5 dollar e-gift card to Amazon (thought this would be good because so many people don't have little children)
Entries: Please make a separate comment for each entry.
1) Comment that you are entering and, if you want to include an e-mail, that's fine.
2) Post something about the giveaway on your own blog and leave a comment that you posted (with link included please).
3) Follow me (as in RSS feed, e-mail, etc) and become a follower. If you are already a follower, cool. Just let me know in the comments that you follow.
4) Leave a comment with a guess as to gender. You don't have to be correct for the entry to count.
5) Leave a comment with two names (one for each gender) that you think are totally cool and that I might consider.
Rules: Open to US residents only (I'm pretty sure that's the way the card works). Must turn in guess by July 25th, 2011 9:00pm Arizona Standard Time (Mountain without daylight savings). I will announce the winner the following day, July 26th.
Best of Luck!
I'll let you know the gender when I announce the prize winner.