Friday, August 5, 2011

Does the government think my unborn is not a baby?

Hubby and I have had a few talks where somehow the subject of the unborn has come up. "The government doesn't believe he's a baby yet." Hubby says. "Yes, and no," I remind him. "The government allows abortions. Sure. But if a person were to murder me while I was walking down the street, he would be charged with two murders not one. The government does recognize us as two people. The big difference is whether I think the baby is a baby. If I don't, then the government agrees. If I do, then again the government agrees. So because I believe the baby is a baby, the government agrees with me."

Yes the logic is strange, but if you don't believe me about the murder part, read about the Unborn Victims of Violence Act and the double conviction of the murder of Laci Peterson and her son Connor Peterson.

A person's a person, no matter how small. ~ Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts. Thanks for sharing!