Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Don't Be Alarmed

Yesterday I started experiencing some cramping.  I thought it was due to lack of water or sleep, but this morning it came back.  So we've called the midwife who suggested to be monitored to be on the safe side.  There's no other symptoms besides these cramps that feel like menstrual ones.  The baby is moving fine.  The midwife says when she drew blood I was dehydrated so it may be the cause.  Don't worry.  I'm going to the hospital right now, but I thought this would be a quicker method to let everyone know what's going on. 

Don't worry.  As I said, the baby is moving fine.  Gave me some swift kicks last night and this morning and has been wiggling.  This is just a precaution.  Hope your day is better than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts. Thanks for sharing!