Friday, December 16, 2011

Good Mornin'!

So some time early this morning I woke up, as usual, with light cramps.  I decided that rather than staring at the ceiling I was going to do something about this.  I drank some water and started tweaking my nipples (per recommendation).  At first the cramps became more intense and wave like until real early labor started, which is what I'm experiencing now.

I waited....waited...waited...through several contractions simply laying down waiting for them to become more intense.  And then around 6, I woke Hubby up and told him to make himself some coffee.  "Why?  What?  I already set the alarm for 6:30."  "Well that doesn't matter because I'm in labor."  "Oh, you are?"  Which ensued a brief dialogue about how all it was was early labor because obviously I can type and talk through it all. 

I did use the restroom and discovered more of my disintegrating mucus plug along with a thin pink tinge. :)  So things are progressing slowly.  We haven't woke anybody up yet.  Haven't called whoever is on call.  Haven't called the family for HB.  Haven't even got HB up yet.

Tried to eat some breakfast but I don't do breakfast well in the first place.

Oh, and please don't call us.  Obviously we have a lot of people to get a hold of (one minute okay sorry about that sitting is most uncomfortable).  We promise to call you.  You may commence with informing other people.

Who knows...this thing probably won't progress quickly (no broken waters yet) or it may stall.  So anyways....should start walking.  Apparently walking helps labor progress.

And in case your interested, Hubby was born on a Friday.  I was born on a Friday.  And yes, HB was born on a Friday.  Hubby in the morning, me mid-afternoon, HB around 5:30pm.  Not that I'm superstitious or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts. Thanks for sharing!