Saturday, January 21, 2012

Have a Spare Moment

Tomorrow is my second child's baptism.  I've been frantically baking cakes and frosting them.  And I've realized something.  Don't try getting creative with cakes while you're about to fall asleep on your feet and when your oldest has a cold.  They look alright, but they could be a whole lot better.  The Bob cake I think looks cute so I took a picture (need to get the other one).  It's for HB's birthday which is in a week.  Long story as to why making that cake now.

The baptismal cake fell apart on me while taking it out of the pan.  I iced it up to cover the cracks, but my sea shell leaves something to be desired.  Oh, well.  So much for my patience and skill.  I'm too tired.  Alas.  Alas.  I don't think Knee will care right now (and hopefully by the time he realizes it he won't care).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts. Thanks for sharing!