Monday, January 2, 2012

How Funny!

Still itching.  The doctor's not in until tomorrow, but that's okay.  I'll live.  I've been making intercessory prayers to Fr. Damien figuring he's probably close enough to a patron saint of skin issues.  Plus I just like him.  I thought about naming one of my children Damien, but then I've read that people think of "demon" when they hear it.  Damien was a gentle man, but not many people outside Catholic circles know anything about him.

Anyways.  finally used the Saint Name Generator to get my blog's patron saint for the year.  Tiffany's going to love this one....it's Bl. Kateri.  So glad she's going to be a saint soon (well she is but canonized as one I mean).  And she got attacked by small pox (another skin disease) so I'll pray hard to her too.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing random about this, ha! Love it! So glad to see Blessed Kateri getting lots of attention, and what a perfect fit for you! I hope that you are feeling better soon. Was thinking of you and your new babe this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts. Thanks for sharing!