Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Well, I'll be

Has this ever happened to you?  I was comparing HB's baptismal certificate with Knee's and discovered....that two years later (almost) that HB's has the wrong birth date!  It's been hanging on the wall forever and I noticed the names for spelling but not the birth date.  Called the parish and they are going to send us a correction.

Hubby had a similar problem with a publication listing every article with the wrong year.  Hubby had to tell the publisher about it.  It's still not correct when people site his article despite the correction in the next issue.  They've also not published his pictures in color when he paid for them, which also was corrected.

I suppose the baptismal thing deserves a face palm on my part.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts. Thanks for sharing!