1) Looking for a trendy Lenten meditation. My church has suggested 40; it's an online thought provoking movie that comes out in installments Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays throughout the Lenten season.
2) Hubby sent me this link. It's about an atheist wanting to adopt some of the goings on (not the doctrine mind you) of religions. Perhaps God is reaching out to him.
3) Check out Barefoot and Pregnant's post about what you call breasts or even breastfeeding. Very good stuff. We call it boobie, but that's because it's easier to say. Breast is hard for toddlers let alone infants. Personally, I think we should ban the phrase "There's a baby in mommy's tummy" because it's not anatomically correct (although Hubby disagrees and says it means abdomen not stomach, but I say it's too confusing). We should change it to "There's a baby in mommy's womb" which harkens back to baby Jesus being in momma Mary's womb. Uterus just doesn't seem to work as well. "Fruit of thy uterus, Jesus" doesn't have quite the same ring.
4) While your at it, look at The American Catholic's post about human suffering and abortion. It's extremely well written: neither condemning nor totally accepting the woman's words.
5) Is China getting rid of it's one child policy? 'Fraid not. They are just now changing their propaganda to try and encourage more women to keep their female babies. Read here.
6) Have you heard about the Catholic Cartoon Blog? If you haven't, go take a look. This one is totally hilarious.