Friday, April 13, 2012

7 Quick Takes- Mother of the Week Award

You've heard it.  I've heard it the sarcastic "I deserve the Mother of the Year Award."  Well, you can now get one.  Because you deserve it.  The rules.

1) You don't have to be a mom.  Just someone who works with kids.  Grandparent.  Teacher.  You don't have to be female either.

2) Link to a post or explain to me why you deserve this "illustrious" award for what you've done "wrong" this week.  I'm not talking abusive things.  Just dumb things or things society would frown upon..  Suggestions?  How about you let your child consume a pound of chocolate in one sitting?  Or you ignored your baby to play Angry Birds?

3) What do you get?  You're choice of badges like this one.
4) After four "wonderful" moms have been selected, then the general populace will vote on who deserves the Mother of the Month Award which has it's own cool badge and perhaps a little incentive (a real award).

5) Best of Luck!  Oh, when how about not this Saturday but next to give you a full weekend and week day to royally "mess up your children for life."

I've run out of more quick takes.  Ah, well.  I guess I deserve the "Can't Count" Award.

Look at the Quick Takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts. Thanks for sharing!