Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Disturbing

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/tanning-booth-mom-says-arrest-taking-daughter-5-153138630.html

And that's not the disturbing part (the part where the lady put her five year old in a tanning booth).  Just look at the picture of the mom.

My grandfather spent years battling skin cancer (because you have to have it removed if a place shows up).  I worry about people who do this to themselves.  At least he was fair skinned and got it from working outside long before sun screen was considered important.  In other words, he didn't really do it to himself he just was cautious.

I also had a college roommate develop melanoma because she didn't wear sun screen outside.

I don't play when it comes to my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts. Thanks for sharing!