Monday, May 7, 2012

Some Things Make Me Just Want to Vomit

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2137924/Woman-22-given-life-sentences-allowing-professor-sex-month-old-daughter.html?ICO=most_read_module

I'm sure my MIL already knows about this since it occured in her area.

The infant, who is now three years old, was placed with a foster mother who has since adopted her.
She read out a victim's impact statement saying the child would scream when anyone bathed her or changed her diaper.
Even now she has night terrors and asks every night to make sure no one comes into the home.
The woman, in tears, said the girl was getting better day by day now that she 'is no longer Tessa's plaything and she is no longer Tessa's child'.

I think I need to go hug someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts. Thanks for sharing!