Thursday, July 26, 2012

I Am Anti- Gay Sex



I've been reading all the major hullabaloo associated with Chick-fil-a and their CEO coming out with his "scandalous" remarks.  Oh, the Horror!  A CEO with some sort of beliefs.  Heck, while we're at it let's go attacking the CEO of Starbucks for his political remarks about how our economy should be run.  I mean why not.  CEOs should not have any sort of personal thoughts while running a business.  Right?

And then there's the post by JoAnna.  Yes, I nod my head in agreement.

I want to add that I'm just Anti-Gay Sex.  There I said it.  I'm Anti-Gay Sex.  I need a slogan.

And since I'm at it I also want to say that I am Anti-Smoking, Anti-Spanking, and Anti-Abortion.

There I feel better now that I've come out of the closet.

Go ahead.  Call me a homophobe.  Even though I'm not afraid of homosexuality.  Or call me a bigot....even though I don't hate gay people.

But then you'd also have to say that I hate my husband because he occasionally smokes (despite my best efforts to quash that disgusting behavior).  Or that I hate my parenting friends because they smack their kids on the butt (even though it makes my stomach turn).  Or that I want to blow up abortionist to bits even though I'm a pacifist.

Do you see my point?

Maybe you don't.

I don't hate people; only behaviors.

But go ahead.  You're more than welcome to call me a brain-washed intolerant bigot....but maybe you should do so because I'm Anti-Gay Sex (or smoking or spanking or abortion).

But then my friends may not agree with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts. Thanks for sharing!