Saturday, December 8, 2012

My Bad

Today is the Immaculate Conception of Mary.  I hung up an ornament of HB as a newborn.  I tend to hung up ornaments according to the Advent Calendar's saint's days/feast days.  I have some St. Nicholas candy canes made with pipe cleaner and tri-beads.  HB made one this year.  And I put up my St. Ambrose bees.  I don't have any St. Francis Xavier bells yet....I recently found something that may work for next year.  And maybe next year I'll hide the ornaments in the calendar.  So for the feast of the ICM I put of HB's 1st Christmas Ornament.  I need to make one for Knee since I doubt they will have any 2011 ones any longer.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do for Our Lady of Guadelupe...I still have some blue felt left...maybe I'll make her head covering with stars.

But before we all forget.  Today is the start of Hanukkah.  Which is also a Catholic-ish celebration.  Because Jesus was Jewish and celebrated it.  John 10:22

Here's my Maccabeats link.  Enjoy.



But not to be outdone by a lot of good looking Jewish boys, I give you The Priests' version of Ave Maria


1 comment:

  1. Just read about the cameo in the Maccabeats' video of Mayim Bialik (Big Bang Theory's Amy Farrah-Fowler), she had a cool story to tell.

    And the version of Ave Maria is beautiful - thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts. Thanks for sharing!