Things that are stressing me out:
1) The school- HB isn't being changed or taken to the potty. Had to have it out with them again via e-mail. Hopefully the director will straighten it out.
2) Set-backs today in the war on the potty including twice peeing on the couch. I attribute this to school messing him up. He did manage a complete poo on the pot (although he did stand up at one point...ew...gross). I'm hoping tomorrow will be better. I suppose I'll have to get a carpet cleaner with an upholstery attachment.
3) Dealing with the grocery list- I have a birthday party to throw over super-bowl weekend. And therefore there are great cook-out deals (birthday party on a budget). There's a lot of great deals in my area at various stores so I'm having to compile a list for Fry's and for Walmart (add matching) to save moolah.
I can get Teriyaki sauce from Walmart two bottles for 2.50 with coupon.. Ground beef is 1.99 lbs. Bananas are 39cents, egg plant 88 cents, navel oranges are 20 cents/lb, avacado 20 cents each, fuji apples, 33 cents/lb, hot pockets are 1.99 (I don't have a coupon unfortunately. and Surf I can get for 99 cents a bottle. I could go on...but I won't bore you.
I realized a little while that a good catalina (coupon at register) expires in 15 minutes. Sucks. Ah, well. That sorta thing happens. I'm not perfect. I will mess up the food budget occasionally...er um...often.
4) In addition to that I've been window shopping via computer too much lately...leggings made in the USA, cute shoes made in the USA for spring, made in the usa glasses (I need a new pair), stuff for the boys for Easter...ackkkk....I'm just glad my wallet is in a separate room where others are sleeping.
5) I keep racking my brain to remember anything...and it's late...I need to remember to check my balance, print a coupon, and finish my party list/grocery list....Ah, well..I'll think of it later...I hope :\