Friday, February 8, 2013

7 Quick Takes

I've been sick lately (just a cold) and so have the kids.  Which is why all the blogging silence.  I've actually been blogging...in my head.  I haven't felt up to typing any of it up.  But here are all the interesting posts that I've blogged about and will share with you some time soon...

1) Passive Aggression

2) HHS Mandate and the War on Men (and that's not a typo)

3) Spring Cleaning, Potty Training, and Sleep

4) Crafts over Lent

5) My Visit with the Doctor

6) The Nightmare Birthday Party

7) A Big and not Easy to Make Resolution

They aren't in any particular order.  So if you would like to see something in particular first, now's the time to speak up and be heard.

1 comment:

  1. It's gotta be the tough resolution or passive aggressiveness first. Knock yer socks off.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts. Thanks for sharing!