Friday, March 29, 2013

Divine Mercy Novena

Today marks the start of the Divine Mercy Novena involving the Divine Mercy Chaplet.

My parish has asked us to dedicate the chaplet to a family with four young children because the husband has ALS.  They are asking for the intersession of Bl. John Paul II through the Novena.  They hope a miracle occurs and that the husband is cured thus curing him and adding another case for Bl. John Paul II's sainthood.

I'm sending this out to the blogosphere because I know you prayer warriors would love to help too.

On that note, since it's Good Friday here is Sissel singing one of my favorites Pie Jesu (Pee-aa Ye-Sue for you non-Latin speakers...granted I don't speak Latin but I can fake it well...all those years of musical training at work).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts. Thanks for sharing!