1) Job- Yes, I sound all whiny but it's mostly tongue in cheek. I'm so thankful Hubby got a job.
2) Health- Believe it or not I am thankful not to need medication. Not having any alcohol or pain killers for over a year is a piece of cake to spending a week in the hospital at HB's age where nurses swam you and inject you with stuff or remove blood. And then have the doctor's tell your parents that your dying. So, um, yeah. Happy my liver is mending itself.
3) Dr. Bronner's Soaps- That stuff is divine with a nice soak in the tub. Regular soaps (ie detergents) dry out my skin and cause ecema flair ups.
4) For my kids- despite them being super clinging and bent on destroying things, they are for the most part healthy, happy bastions. I can't imagine my life without either of them.
5) My Husband- While we don't always meet eye to eye, lately we've been getting along marvellously especially since his stress level has been knocked down several feet.
6) My Country- At least in my country I can say any inflammatory thing I want to and nobody can do ditly. In Canada I have a feeling that I may get deported if I publically speak my mind.
7) My Internet Buddies- Who have helped me mull over things and figure out just where I stand even if we don't agree about everything.
8) Dishwashers- I will absolutely not survive in Canada if we rent a place without one.
9) Coupons- I can't tell you how much I've saved by clipping coupons. Why on earth did I not learn that I was throwing away money sooner?
10) Water- One cannot live in the desert without water. It's why there's no tax on it here and it's written into law that if someone asks you must provide them with water for free.