Saturday, August 10, 2013

I'm BAAAck

So my story is so nutty that I could write my memoir titling it My Adventures to and in Canada.  I promise at some point I will start writing it out, but right now I have a full day ahead of me and Canadians don't operate like American's do.  They tend to be early, enjoy summer while it lasts, and have normal times of operation.  Even our trip to the Salvation Army Rummage sale is set for 9 am, whereas in the States those things start at 6am. 

Plus our internet access is limited in bandwidth.  So I'll have to type and copy and paste I suppose. 

2 comments:

  1. Glad to know things are going alright. Looking forward to the expanded version soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it seems like July/August has been a break time for many bloggers ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts. Thanks for sharing!