1. What's the scariest thing that's ever been in your yard?
It's a tie between the mouse on the patio or the squirrel that was too friendly behind our condo. It got super close and sorta followed us. My husband was concerned that it had rabbies.
2. Beards. Thumbs up or thumbs down?
Thumbs sideways. My husband can't grow a full beard. It doesn't matter if he's clean shaven or if he's sporting a goatee.
3. If stuff breaks, can you fix it?
Depends on how it's broken.
4. What was your first car?
1981 red Datsun. No power steering, no power windows, no computer (getting oil changes always had the grease monkeys swarm because it had to be done a certain way) lap belts in the back, thing was like a tank though. Was all metal not this cheapy fiberglass crap cars have now.
5. How often do you eat out? Maybe 4 times a month. Maybe. And it usually involves McDonald's or take out.
6. Why is your hair like that?
Because it's easiest.