Sunday, June 29, 2014

Answer Me

1)  How often to you take public transportation?

Uh, I don't.  My husband does.  But most of the time he has the car.  If I need it, he'll take public.  Otherwise most everything is in walking distance so I use the wagon (because I don't have a double stroller).



2)  How many cousins do you have?

I have five- all on my mom's side.  My dad has a sister but she never married or had children.  My children don't have any cousins.  My husband is an only child and my brother isn't involved with anyone.  I doubt they will have any cousins.

3) Have you ever fired a gun?

Yes.  But I don't own one and don't ever plan on it.  I just don't see the point.  I'm not a hunter and I'm a pacifist. 

4) Do you ride roller coasters?

No.  Not unless I feel like throwing up.  I can't even handle the kiddie swings at the park.  It's a couple of minutes and then I want to put my head between my knees.   My head is about to explode.  I'm not sure if it's because of migraines or if I have some sort of inner ear issue.  But I just avoid motion as much as possible.

And yes, I feel horrible on planes and I get car sick.

5) What's your favorite flower?

I have to say roses otherwise my SAI sisters may not speak to me.   My parents and my in-laws may disown me.  My father-in-law grows roses for a hobby.  And when I say grows them I mean he also enters them in contests and judges contests too.



6) Are you allergic to anything?

I've always suspected outdoor allergies.  Particularly this time of year when my eyes itch and burn.  I am also allergic to Phenergan.  It's an allergy and motion sickness medication.  One of the side effects is twitching and constantly moving about.  They gave it to me when I was pregnant with HB to combat norovirus.  I spent a couple of hours unable to sit still, writhing about.  After that I was told to never take it again.

  link up

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts. Thanks for sharing!