1) Well this week was a load of fun. A virus has swept through our house and knocked everyone back except Hubby. My house looks disastrous. All the clean towels are in the basement. I've been washing just enough dishes to get through the day. And my 3 year old has been wearing the same pjs out and about because I haven't the energy (or heart) to fight him on it.
2) But I doubt anyone has noticed the repeat of pjs because I've had to bundle him up in blankets.
3) No activity to report about the neighbors. :)
4) Since it's been a while for accidents both day and night time, I think I can officially say that we are fully potty trained. I also mean by that that both my children go to the bathroom on their own (minus butt wiping help). I'm a lazy parent who cannot predict the urgency of my children. They tell me when they have to go. It's nice. They also get themselves up and take themselves to the bathroom at night. :) Why do I feel so deliciously evil about that? Maybe it's because it's been a while since I haven't had to change someone's diaper.
But don't get too jealous of me. Living in the house with three males means my house smells like a urinal and there's always pee on the toilet seats. :/
Now to contemplate chucking the tiny potty or not since it can double as a step stool......
5) My husband has a job offer! And he has a job interview on Monday!
6) The downside is I have to start packing soon. #packingistheworst
7) Oh, and I'm on twitter...debating SSM supporters.
Hope your week was well.
Thanks to This Ain't the Lyceum!