Friday, May 15, 2015
7 Quick Takes: #WeWillPrevail
2) We've found a place we'd like to rent. We've gotten approval and we've sent out a deposit, but we haven't gotten a lease yet. Currently the online listing says that the property is now off market so I'm hoping that maybe Hubby got sent an e-mail. If you're interested in hearing about it, check out this post.
3) In the meantime I'm trying to get a bunch of house work done because how am I to pack dishes over the weekend if they are all dirty.
4) Likewise I packed up a lot of winter clothing to have a cold snap move in. Fortunately I had left the box unsealed expecting odd weather. Now I'm fretting about what to pack as we move south and west. We'll go from spring-like clothing to summer over the course of a week. Suggestions? The only thing I can think of is packing up hoodies and hoping the kids won't get too cold.
5) I'm trying not to stress. If you remember my tale from last time's move, you will understand why I'm trying not to think of all that will and could potentially go wrong. If you want to relive my harrowing moving experience, click here and here. Update and here.
6) Knee is somewhat grudgingly wearing normal clothing. For a while all he would wear was spiderman pjs, but I've hid those in a box. So far he's asked for them, but I've refused. Victory is mine!
7) HB is still super excited about the move. He's figured out that next week we are moving so he's not so "I don't want to go to school."
And that's all I can think of at the moment, for more updates, see my twitter feed (on the right). Please follow.
Also thanks to This Ain't the Lyceum for hosting!