Monday, January 25, 2016

Day Seven

"I wonder...."

So Thursday and Friday HB was home sick with a fever.  It turns out that he has an ear infection.  He seems perfectly okay today.  He did tell me that his ear was popping yesterday, which is kinda normal if your ear is draining.  I bundled him up and sent him to school.  He's been fever free and on antibiotics for 24 hours so he's good to go.

Does this mean I was slacker and skipped Friday?  Nope.  Not at all.  I just waited until Hubby came home and then went to work out.  I even went to the dreaded scale and it said I lost 2 pounds.  But this made me suspicious.

Today's workout involved a small ball, weighted pole, and of course the mat.  It was the same lady as Monday.  She likes us to lift a lot of weights particularly for the arms.  I choose a lighter weight pole because I pulled my tricep in my left arm putting Knee to bed one night.  It's still pretty sore, so I imagine I'll have to baby it for the rest of the week.  Needless to say, I don't get as much out cardio-wise with this lady as I do the lady on Wednesday.  And the class like exploded.  I got there 5 minutes late just as they were starting, and there were the regulars and some younger ladies I've never seen before.  I spent most of my focus on staying balanced (because she likes to make that a part of it). 

Afterwards I snuck back into the locker room and looked at the scale.  Same weight as last week.  What?!  What am I doing differently over the weekend?  When will this weight start melting away?  I'm so frustrated.

So how was your weekend?  I'm guessing between the weather and cold and flu season everybody's had a bad go of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts. Thanks for sharing!